Session 1: Marketing strategy: introduction and overview
Session 2: Portfolio analysis
Session 3: Market analysis
Session 4: Analysing competition
Session 5: Analyzing the customer in the market place
Session 6: Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
Session 7: Digital Marketing
Session 8: EXAM
Suggested readingsStrategic marketing planning
GILLIGAN Colin; WILSON Richard M.S.
Auteur principal : GILLIGAN, Colin
Auteur : WILSON, Richard M.S.
Langue : anglais.
Édition : Butterworth-Heinemann, 2009
Description : 552 p.
Description : : Bibliographie;Index - Table alphabétique
ISBN : 9781856176170.
Collection : Marketing ;
Mots clés : PLAN MARKETING -- MARKETING PLAN -- PLAN DE MARKETING | MARKETING STRATEGIQUE -- MARKETING ESTRATÉGICO -- STRATEGIC MARKETING
Cote : 121.67 GIL
10% - Participation
40% - Individually - Synthesis on a studied business case
50% - By group - Project + written/oral presentation
Presentations last 15 minutes each.
The learning outcomes for this class are:
- Analyze: The students will be able to analyze the new trends of Strategic Marketing.
- Evaluate: The students will be able to evaluate the good canals and tools to develop a successful Marketing Strategy.
- Create: The students will be able to create strategic marketing plans.
- Individually, presenting the synthesis of a case of your choice during 5 minutes
- Writing a case of no more than 2 pages + no more than 2 pages for the teaching note
- By group, presenting the case and teaching notes during 15 minutes
- The learner will need to create several accounts on social media platforms, curation platforms and other necessary websites. A familiar use of Internet is necessary.
- To be equipped with efficient business skills
- To be entrepreneurially-minded
- To be a project manager with a strategic overview